Integrated Payment Solutions that save costs, eliminate errors and increase revenue
- Easy to install, uses Internet connections
- Maximises retail counter efficiency
- Speeds up customer transactions
- Protects against the risk of fraud
- Add contactless payments and mobile wallets without extra work
- Avoids manual charging errors
- Direct integration with Stock system, no need to to enter transactions twice
- No need for expensive phone lines
- Frees-up phone lines for customer calls
- Faster transactions for multiple tills
Freedom from dedicated till-PDQ connections with our Paymentsense ConnectTM integration
Traditionally, payment terminals could only work when connected to one device. The recent trend tightening up on security meant that moving terminals was both time consuming and required access to security codes etc., which are not always readily available.
Paymentsense's PCI-compliant cloud-based technology, called Connect™, has revolutionised wireless payment systems and now allows their terminals to connect quickly and easily over a wi-fi network or LAN. Now if a terminal (till or PDQ) has failed, you can be quickly up and running with another device in seconds.
Multiple Chip & Pin devices can be assigned to work with multiple Bransom mPoS tills, allowing the user to select which terminal to use when payment is being made. On the shop floor, this makes sales faster and more efficient, enabling queue-busting since there is no need to wait for a payment terminal to be free. Shop staff can be more efficient, engage anywhere in store and potentially earn more commission through more sales volumes.
Bransom's cloud-based mPoS solution uses Paymentsense ConnectTM connectivity and removes the need for specific software for Windows, Apple or Android devices, allowing PDQ terminals to be shared with multiple tills. It can be used standalone or integrated with its bsmart2/mPoS Stock Management System, and is one of the first PoS systems in the UK and the first in the UK Jewellery trade to be using this new technology.
Consider the benefits of going Integrated with Paymentsense ConnectTM:
- PCI compliance is taken out of your hands and reduces your costs of keeping up to date with your security and infrastructure
- Safe from Viruses
- PDQ's can be shared which means no downtime should one become faulty
- Till failure reduces your ability to sell, with the MPOS solution you simply sign-on with another device
For our TOUCH tills, PAYware Ocius is another option at point of sale and is very easy to install, with a seamless transition to what is recognised to be one of the most effective business tools available. Pre-approved by the UK's major banks, PAYware Ocius is a plug-and-play Chip & Pin solution that brings affordability and rich functionality to the point of sale for card payment acceptance.